For a safe stay
+++ Latest Corona Information +++
we are pleased to welcome you again!
Of course, our internal procedures are adapted to the current situation to ensure maximum safety for our guests and staff.
Arrival at our hotel is subject to the following 3G criteria:
- Negative rapid test, which must not be older than 24h
- Negative PCR laboratory test, which must not be older than 48h
- Vaccination record of 2 vaccinations, where the 2nd vaccination must be 14 days or more ago
- Recovery from Corona infection with positive PCR lab test that is at least 28 days and no more than 6 months old.
If you are not considered vaccinated or recovered (see above), you are required to present another negative test after 72 hours each time the incidence exceeds 35. If the incidence is less than 35, this requirement does not apply.
Please be aware of possible changes in procedures and restrictions that apply to our hotel:
Our guests can be assured that the hygiene standards specified by the German health authorities are implemented extensively in the allgäu resort. All hygiene standards according to HACCP are adhered to.
For your safety, strict regulations apply in our hotel with a mandatory hygiene protection concept as well as the guarantee of distance regulations and contact restrictions. As far as possible, we would like to answer your questions in advance:
FAQ - General hygiene measures:
- Careful cleaning and disinfection of all rooms as well as outdoor areas at regular intervals (special focus on critical points such as handrails, door handles, work surfaces, elevators, changing rooms, toilets, etc.).
- Sufficient hand sanitizer dispensers are distributed throughout the hotel.
- All employees that are in closer than 1.5 meters of contact with guests wear mouth/nose protection.
- Airing all rooms on a regular basis.
Opening hours: 24 hours a day
- If there are short waiting times, please keep a safe distance of at least 1.5 m from the guest in front of you.
- Our card devices, pens as well as room cards are regularly disinfected.
RESTAURANT / ROOM SERVICE:
Opening hours are in the evening from 18:00 to 21:30. During this time we also offer an evening menu for room service. You can order food in person or by phone and pick it up at the service desk. There is a 5 euro service charge for room service.
Please note that our restaurant and beer garden are currently only available to house guests of the allgäu resort.
SWIMMING POOL / WELLNESS / FITNESS:
- Opening hours are daily from 7:00-22:00 - subject to compliance with hygiene and distance rules.
- Max. 10 guests at the same time in the pool area & gym, max. 3 guests at the same time in the log cabin sauna, max. 2 guests at the same time in the light sauna
- The sauna is switched on by us from 16:00 in summer, on Sundays we are happy to switch on earlier on request.
- Bathrobes are available at the reception desk
- It is requested that each guest takes his towel from the room to the wellness area and back to the room again
- Please note that our wellness and fitness area is currently only available to house guests of the allgäu resort.
MOUTH AND NOSE PROTECTION:
When do guests need to wear mouth and nose protection? You should wear a FFP2-protection mask when entering the hotel. When moving around the hotel and for all areas accessible to the public, wearing a FFP2-mask is also required.
Room cleaning is done according to a strict protocol.
Our cleaning staff wears gloves during room cleaning (if there are no guests in the room, the mouth-nose protection is not mandatory).
All hygiene and safety measures are regularly adapted to the current requirements of the Bavarian government.
We wish you a pleasant stay!
Enjoy your time and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We are here for you!
Your team from the allgäu resort